The management of household waste disposal is a challenge affecting regional and national authorities all over the World.
Household Waste Recycling Centres (HWRC) have a number of challenges to address to ensure a smooth running and cost-effective operation.
- To save money
- To manage misuse of HWRCs
- To identify and prevent the illegal trade use at HWRCs sites
- To count vehicle use of the site
- To collect data for understanding trends and to help with future provision of facilities
Click the link to watch a presentation of TagMaster’s ANPR systems.
Find out why TagMaster’s CT45 camera and JMS is the ideal solution.
CT45 – Intelligent ANPR Camera
The New CT45 camera provides HD video for high-accuracy ANPR used in parking, access control, security and ITS applications. All the HD video is processed inside the camera by the Jet Recognition Engine using our latest advances in deep learning, with no need to send high bandwidth video across the network to high-powered external process PCs.
- Easy 5 minute set up
- Motorised zoom lenses with autofocus for flexible and easy set up
- Linux OS, fast, stable and secure
- PoE+ capability to reduce installation cost
- True infra-red capture camera for maximum performance 24/7
- WiFi enabled for easy set up
If you would like to find out more or you have any questions, please contact the sales team on 01438 347555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org