TagMaster’s ANPR can integrate to third party parking management systems for parking permit management and enforcement while at the same time increase car park security on site.
At the University of Northampton, TagMaster Intelligent ANPR cameras housed in stainless steel bollards were deployed at the entrances and exits to all car parks at the new Waterside Campus to control the barriers.
- Integrate to third party parking management systems
- Control barriers and rising bollards directly from the ANPR camera
- Increase parking revenue
- Increase security
To find out why TagMaster’s ANPR cameras were chosen at the University of Northampton read the full case study.
The New CT45 – Powerful ANPR Camera
The New CT45 camera provides HD video for high-accuracy ANPR used in parking, access control, security and ITS applications. All the HD video is processed inside the camera by the Jet Recognition Engine using our latest advances in deep learning, with no need to send high bandwidth video across the network to high-powered external process PCs.
- Easy 5 minute set up
- Motorised zoom lenses with autofocus for flexible and easy set up
- Linux OS, fast, stable and secure
- PoE+ capability to reduce installation cost
- True infra-red capture camera for maximum performance 24/7
- WiFi enabled for easy set up
If you would like to find out more or you have any questions, please contact the sales team on 01438 347555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit our website at www.uk.tagmaster.com
Our External Sales and Technical Support teams will be availing themselves to digital tools such as Zoom to replace direct customer visits with virtual meetings if desired.
TagMaster UK Sales & Marketing