- Directional counting of bicycles and pedestrians
- Temporary or permanent installation options
- Mounts to existing street furniture with no in-ground sensors required
- Simultaneous detection of several bikes and pedestrians
- Non-invasive counting/classifying
- Simple 5 minute installation
- Numerous communication options available
- Rugged, weather-resistant design
The CityRadar is fully self-contained, with no in-ground sensor requirement making it quick and easy to install. It can also be installed facing towards live traffic lanes thanks to advanced discrimination algorithms.Its ease of installation means that the equipment can be installed and removed quickly by a single engineer, allowing for rapid deployment on existing street furniture.
The CityRadar unit can be powered by mains, solar or battery supply making it a versatile option for permanent and temporary installations. It is equipped with a 3G / 4G modem for remote data collection as well as Bluetooth for localised wireless configuration and data collection.
Android & Windows based applications are available for configuration, live validation and data collection.
If you would like to find out more or if you have any questions, please contact the sales team on 01296 333 499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit our website at www.uk.tagmaster.com
Our External Sales and Technical Support teams will be availing themselves to digital tools such as Zoom to replace direct customer visits with virtual meetings if desired.
TagMaster UK Sales & Marketing