You can probably imagine a number of situations when it is a very good idea to have control of what vehicles have access to a specific building, parking space, gated community, industrial area, private road, etc.
In many cases, its enough to install a solution that just prohibits unauthorised vehicle access. There are situations where you don’t need to integrate with an Access Control System. Sometimes you just want to make sure that the “right” vehicles have access, and the others are kept out. Very simple.
Benefits of using a stand-alone Long Range RFID solution:
- Increased convenience for regular visitors or occupants
- Authorised vehicles only
- Easy to install and set up
- No risk of exceeding maximum parking bay availability
- Possibility to increase revenue
- Build in access control and relay to control the gate/barrier
- Logg of passages
- Pre-programmed access cards
At TagMaster, we have successfully been filling this need for many years. We know that everyone wants an access solution that is cost effective, easy to install and manage – year in and year out without any trouble.
Watch a video presentation
Take a few minutes to watch a video presentation of how a Long Range RFID Reader works and how easy it is to install and set up.
- Read range up to 12 meters
- Easy set up with Web Interface
- Linux based UHF/RAIN reader with PoE+
- Packed with functionality
Please contact us at sales(a)tagmaster.com