Access control is an important issue under normal circumstances. But under the pandemic, it’s at the forefront of almost every discussion, and one of the strongest driving forces is touchless access control.
Using the access control system beyond just access – in and out of the front door – increases the value of the investment and the efficiency in and around the office, industry, depot, parking space or other enclosed areas.
By adding TagMaster’s touchless Long Range RFID Readers to an existing access control system, you increase the safety and wellbeing of staff and site visitors, as well as making sure that only authorised vehicles get access.
TagMaster’s Readers comes, out of the box, with all interfaces and protocols needed to communicate with all major access control system manufacturers on today’s market. No additional interface converter is needed.
- Integrated Interfaces for Wiegand, RS232, RS485 and Ethernet
- Protocols for all major System Manufacturers
- Easy to install, saves money and time
- Tested and verified
Watch a video presentation
Take a few minutes to watch a video presentation of how a TagMaster Long Range RFID Reader works and how easy it is to install and set up.
- Read range up to 12 meters
- Easy set up with Web Interface
- Linux based UHF/RAIN reader with PoE+
- Packed with functionality