Most Installers and Integrators of Access Control Systems knows that an RFID Long Range Reader is a very good solution when vehicles need to be identified and a door or a barrier needs to be opened automatically. Quite simple.
But when it comes to decide what Long Range Reader to install, it becomes a bit more complicated. Several of considerations need to be made, such as:
– Technology. What frequency type is best?
– Read Range. What is the optimal range?
– Integration. Is it possible to integrate it with the existing access control system?
– Installation. Is it easy and fast to set up?
- Security. Is the communication secure and is the Reader tamper proof?
– Functionality. Does it include the specific functionality I need for the project?
– Durability. Can I trust the Reader to work flawlessly when installed?
By choosing TagMaster’s Long Range RFID Readers for your project, you are in safe hands. Our Readers are easy to install and set up. They are probably also the most competent and cost efficient on today’s market. We also offer support and service before, during and after the installation.
Click to read more about TagMaster’s product line of Long Range Readers and their functionality.
Please contact us at sales(a)tagmaster.com